If you are a marketer or PR person or senior executive with power over how your brand is seen in the marketplace, you’d be crazy not to spend a few hours over the Christmas break reading one or more of the books discussed below.
Bottom line is: the world is changing before our very eyes.
Unless you’re immersed in the work of the world’s most progressive marketing thinkers and bloggers…unless you’re reading books like the ones below, then potentially you’re already behind. Sorry :)
Following is a selection of recently released business books that may help you re-think your current take on marketing (and possibly even help you kick-start the new year with a re-energised focus on what’s possible from a marketing perspective).
- REAL-TIME MARKETING & PR: How to Instantly Engage Your Market, Connect with Customers, and Create Products that Grow Your Business Now (by David Meerman Scott) - reviewed here
- WHAT’S MINE IS YOURS: The Rise of Collaborative Consumption (by Rachel Botsman & Roo Rogers) - reviewed here
- BRAINS ON FIRE: Igniting Powerful, Sustainable, Word of Mouth Movements (by Robbin Phillips, Greg Cordell, Geno Church, Spike Jones)
- CONTENT RULES: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business (by CC Chapman and Ann Handley)
- ENGAGE: The Complete Guide for Brands and Businesses to Build, Cultivate, and Measure Success in the New Web (by Brian Solis)
- MARKETING LESSONS FROM THE GRATEFUL DEAD: What Every Business Can Learn from the Most Iconic Band in History - reviewed here
Content exclusive to Marketing Magazine.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE REST OF THIS POST.